The overall governance structure of MELISSA follows a multilayer structure that includes all partners grouped in the General Assembly, a Steering Committee, a Management Team, and the Coordinator. The management and governance structure ensures:
- support for individual partners for the achievement of project objectives,
- progress monitoring and control on work package level,
- coordination of project activities,
- implementation of quality control mechanisms by defining appropriate project standards,
- targeted dissemination of knowledge.